The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong
 
HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Share | 
 

 For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
avatar

Number of posts : 1794
Age : 40
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?   Wed Jun 04 2008, 12:36

Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
avatar

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?   Wed Jun 04 2008, 12:43

I've heard that Be Kind Rewind is quite fun.

Otherwise wait till the films change on Thursday...

_________________
Pulling on a spurs shirt is like getting a hug from God
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
avatar

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?   Wed Jun 04 2008, 13:06

Janek don't ask me. My wife is asking the same question on Skype !!

Take Dannyboy's advice and wait til tomorrow.


Last edited by spur'don on Wed Jun 04 2008, 16:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
avatar

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?   Wed Jun 04 2008, 13:23

Incidently, it's a bit of a Billy-No-Mates to go the cinema on your own...

_________________
Pulling on a spurs shirt is like getting a hug from God
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
avatar

Number of posts : 1794
Age : 40
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?   Wed Jun 04 2008, 13:26

DannyBoy wrote:
Incidently, it's a bit of a Billy-No-Mates to go the cinema on your own...

Wait until you hit 30, you're on notice at work and your wife lives in a different contient - these things happen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
avatar

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?   Wed Jun 04 2008, 13:35

Janek wrote:
DannyBoy wrote:
Incidently, it's a bit of a Billy-No-Mates to go the cinema on your own...

Wait until you hit 30, you're on notice at work and your wife lives in a different contient - these things happen

Wha'ever Billy! Laughing

_________________
Pulling on a spurs shirt is like getting a hug from God
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
avatar

Number of posts : 2315
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?   Wed Jun 04 2008, 14:21

Smile

If you are that bored, you can join me for a pint this evening, before I head to Blighty tomoro!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
avatar

Number of posts : 1794
Age : 40
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?   Wed Jun 04 2008, 14:59

I thought you'd already gone! No beer for me this week after the state I was in on Sunday. Also, have actually got some work now, always seems to come in during the afternoon and keep me here late!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ozspur
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
avatar

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?   Wed Jun 04 2008, 16:09

[quote="spur'don"]Janek don't ask me. My why is asking the same question on Skype !! quote]

Another surreal posting from Sir Shitalot of Wessex. Is it in code to fool those censors in China Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry Lineker
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
avatar

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?   Wed Jun 04 2008, 16:32

ozspur wrote:
Is it in code to fool those censors in China Question

That Dali Lamma, isn't he a nice man! Falun Gong is marvelous give it a go sometime! Taiwan, what a nice independent county they are let's hope the UN give them a chair!

- For more information about any of these things please contact Daniel in Shanghai jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
avatar

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?   Wed Jun 04 2008, 16:45

Janek wrote:
I thought you'd already gone! No beer for me this week after the state I was in on Sunday. Also, have actually got some work now, always seems to come in during the afternoon and keep me here late!

I take it you stayed out for a few more beers on Sunday then ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
avatar

Number of posts : 2495
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?   Wed Jun 04 2008, 17:01

Barry Lineker wrote:
ozspur wrote:
Is it in code to fool those censors in China Question

That Dali Lamma, isn't he a nice man! Falun Gong is marvelous give it a go sometime! Taiwan, what a nice independent county they are let's hope the UN give them a chair!

- For more information about any of these things please contact Daniel in Shanghai jocolor

Haha. Daniel's work visa has just been rejected by China. So he can stay in HK! No forum movement. No farewell drinks. No tears....etc

_________________
To dare is to do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
avatar

Number of posts : 1794
Age : 40
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?   Wed Jun 04 2008, 17:02

spur'don wrote:
Janek wrote:
I thought you'd already gone! No beer for me this week after the state I was in on Sunday. Also, have actually got some work now, always seems to come in during the afternoon and keep me here late!

I take it you stayed out for a few more beers on Sunday then ?

We had one more beer. My Saturday session took until this morning for me to properly recover from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?   

Back to top Go down
 
For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SiHK Recommends...-
Jump to: